We all love the savory taste of apple crumble. The tartness of apple taste with the sweet mix of oats and sugar, along with the warmth of spicy cinnamon, tastes heavenly. Particularly when infused into a creamy shippable beverage.
- Four oatmeal cookies (7 oz approx), a handful of crumbled ones for garnishing
- Two whole apples
- One tablespoon of ground cinnamon, some more for garnishing
- 1 cup (0.24 liters) of white chocolate chips
- 3½ cup of milk keep some more aside
- Half cup CBD infused heavy cream
- One teaspoon of vanilla
- Some whipped cream
Try out the cannacream along with some coffee before using it in this recipe. You can try it with any drink like tea, chocolate, or coffee. Please take an hour to assess how it feels to figure how strong you would like it to be in your cup. It will give you an idea of how much is enough for your recipe, be careful with the amount. If you plan to infuse more than one portion to be cautious.
- Peel and dice the apple into small pieces, remove the core. Put the apple cubes, cookies, cinnamon, and white chocolate into a blender. Blend until the mix becomes smooth. Add the milk and infused cream and continue to blend till it is fluffy.
- Transfer the mixture in a heavy bottom sauce-pan and place it over medium heat. Stir the mixtures continuously till warmed throughout. If the mixture becomes too thick, you can add another ¼ c of milk to it. Turn off the heat and add vanilla.
- Serve in cups. Garnish with cinnamon and whipped cream, add some crumbled oatmeal cookies according to your taste. Savor sensibly!