Prepare your favorite cupcakes and top them with beautiful cannabis-infused vanilla buttercream. This cream infuses with mild honey and three tablespoons of finely powdered sugar to impart the perfect texture.
You will need about a 1½ cup of buttercream frosting for nine cupcakes.
- ¾ cup of unsalted butter at room temperature
- ¼ tsp salt
- 3 tsp of confectioners’ sugar
- 3 tsp of pure honey
- 3 tsp cream cheese at room temperature
- 2tsp Vanilla extract
- 4 T (2 oz) of cannabutter
Steps to make perfect cupcakes Procedure
- Either You can use a hand mixer or a hand beater according to your preference
- Put all the ingredients in a bowl and mix at low speed, wail until thoroughly mixed.
- Increase the speed of the mixer/blender to high. Scrape the walls of the mixing bowl and continue to mix until smoothened.
- The frosting can add immediately. Store the icing in a refrigerator if you want to keep prepared. Remember to take frosting out at least 20 minutes before serving so that it gets time to soften. After it has reached room temperature, give a good stir, and start frosting.
- The color and flavor of the frosting will vary depending upon the type of honey used. It recommends using a mildly flavored sweet honey.
- Try to preserve the consistency of the buttercream. Never use a microwave for softening the cream cheese or butter.
- If you have some leftovers, add them with some pretzels to create a sweet and salty combination.
Be careful with proportions
Try a little portion of the frosting with a small bite. Wait for about an hour, allow your body to digest, and then evaluate how it feels, understand how much is suitable for your taste. It will provide you with a perfect measurement for your preparation. It gives you an accurate measure of the frosting. If you are preparing a large batch of cakes, be careful with your analysis.