This recipe for CBD treats originate from leaders in the CBD edibles industry. They are very easy to bake. CBD Chocolate Chip Cookies Recipe is a classic, simple to make baked goodness that provides convenient portion control and simple CBD dosing.
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup of cane sugar
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup softened butter
- 0.5 oz Unflavored CBD Tincture
- 2 eggs
Steps to prepare:
- Get your oven preheated to 350 degrees. Note that if you cook at a temperature higher than 350 degrees, you will likely evaporate some of the CBD tincture losing its potency.
- Place the softened butter mixed with CBD tincture, brown sugar, and white sugar in a bowl and cream until smooth. Then, beat in the eggs one by one before softly stirring within the vanilla extract.
- Dissolve the baking soda into the hot water and then add it to the batter alongside the salt. Then, slowly stir in the chocolate chips, nuts (if you need), and the flour.
- Drop large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans then, bake for 10 to 13 minutes (or until the edges start to turn a golden brown.
- Store cookies in a cool dark place.
If you are a fan of CBD, you should try it once. you will love it