A tasty and very simple to prepare CBD fruit reduction to enjoy on its own atop a dessert or fruit salad or mixed in with your preferred sparkling white wine, water or spritzer lending a signature flavor and intense shading.
Course: Dessert, Drinks
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Passive Time: 45 minutes
Recipe yields: 8 servings
- 1/4cup Honey
- 1 lb. Strawberries (Hulled & finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup Orange juice (Freshly squeezed)
- 2 tsp. Cornstarch
- 1 pinch Sea Salt
- 2 tbsp.CBD oil
Steps to Prepare:
- In a small saucepan, mix strawberries, honey, and CBD oil cook over medium-low heat.
- Take a small bowl, blend freshly squeezed orange juice cornstarch-add that mixture to the strawberries and stir until the sauce begins to thicken and coats the back of the mixing spoon (approximately 8-10 minutes)
- Remove from heat. Stir in a ‘pinch of salt’. Sauce will continue to thicken as it cools.
I hope this recipe becomes your favorite strawberry topping……