Reading Time: < 1 minute
Herby Botanical Cheese Spread is also called the Queen of cheese boards. This well-loved tasty and creamy cheese spread can be easily made at your home. Add some CBD-infused butter and serve it alongside veggies, crostini, or crackers.
CBD-infused butter softened two tablespoons
- Sea salt ¼ teaspoon
- Chopped chives one tablespoon, keep aside some for garnishing
- Parsley 1 tablespoon chopped, keep some extra for garnishing
- Small garlic clove chopped 1
- Chopped edible flowers two tablespoons (dianthus, nasturtiums, chive blossoms)
- Softened cream cheese 8 ounces
Steps to prepare
- Mix garlic, CBD-infused butter, sea salt, and cream cheese using a food processor. You could give it a whisk to combine evenly.
To this mixture, add herbs and flowers and pulse with a wooden spoon. Using a rubber spatula, scrape out your food processor bowl and place cheese spread in a small bowl or ramekin. You can allow it to rest in the refrigerator for around 30 minutes. It would allow the flavors to meld properly.
- Add sea salt according to your taste. Garnish with edible flowers and chopped herbs. Wrap the container tightly, and your cheese spread will remain fresh for a week in the refrigerator.