To make medium-sized 40 truffles.
This unbaked delight with the sweet outer shell has soft and creamy chocolate inside. You would surely like this recipe and try to make it for your next party. Try making this delicacy with other flavored cookies like lemon or vanilla.
- Wafer sandwich cookies – 1 pack (14.3 oz.)
- Soft full-fat cream cheese- 1 pack (8 oz.)
- Curaleaf (UKU CO2 ) extract- .5 grams or ½ syringe
- White chocolate (like Ghirardelli white chocolate melting wafers) -15oz
- Semisweet melting chocolate drizzling- 6 oz
How To Make
- Put the cookies into the blender to make fine crumbs. If a blender is not available, something cylindrical like a bottle or rolling pin will crush them into crumbs.
- Blend the full-fat cream cheese with UKU CO2 until smooth.
- Make 1- inch 40 balls of approximately tablespoon size. Put these balls on a rimmed sheet pan on a butter paper. Chill them for about thirty minutes in the refrigerator.
- Take the white chocolate wafers in the microwave bowl and heat it for thirty seconds. Continuously stirring would help it to melt soon. Giving more heat to the chocolate would make it hard.
- Take the chilled balls from the refrigerator and roll it in the white chocolate solution using a fork. Take out the balls carefully and wait until the chocolate drips off from the ball. Keep these balls on the butter paper and let them not touch each other.
- Garnish the balls with sprinkles immediately before setting. Again, put them back to the setting.
- Store these balls in the refrigerator to keep them fresh. It stays fresh for three months if stored in the freezer.
Start with a small quantity
You can use a cannabis infusion in the recipe. Please take a little bite of food and mix it with ¼ t of infusion. The effect gets revealed to you after one hour. Now you can decide how to adjust the potency. If the whole dish needs to be added to cannabis, it is indispensable to calculate how much infusion is required.
Put a label on the edibles-for 21+years as it contains Cannabis`. Such items should always keep away from children.