If you love the popular ranch-dressing snack mix packet, then you will surely love this recipe. These little oyster crackers get infused with CBD, which turns them into a medicated version of the traditional preparation. Here you will learn to make a big batch of crackers to share with a couple of friends. These crackers are tasty in the real sense and can also get served alongside a bowl of salad or soup.
- Cayenne pepper ½ teaspoon
- Garlic powder ½ teaspoon
- Dried dill weed ½ teaspoon
- Onion Powder ½ teaspoon
- Smoked paprika ¼ teaspoon
- CBD-infused olive oil ¼ cups
- Packet dry ranch-style A1-oz (28 games)
- Oyster crackers 6 cups (19-ounce bags)
- Preheat your oven to 250°. Take a rimmed baking sheet hand line it with an aluminum foil or parchment paper.
- Take a large bowl and add seasoning mix, smoked paprika, onion powder, cayenne pepper, CBD infused olive oil, seasoning mix. Mix well until thoroughly combined. Put the cracker into the spice mix and stir till the cracker is completely coated in the spice.
- Spread the crackers over a lined sheet pan using a rubber spatula. Bake cookies in the preheated oven for 15-20 minutes until crisp. Enjoy responsibly.